It seems like a lot of you liked having the questions posted on Sunday last week, so it looks like that will be the new plan. Questions will be posted on Sunday and will put the Linky up sometime on Monday morning.
Here are this week's questions. And again, feel free to add in your own thoughts and post your own questions for other readers on your blog. Don't feel limited by our questions!
1. Do you think Tim is the one sending the money?
2. So far, there's been a lot of discussion on CeeCee/Eve and her choices. What choice(s) would you make differently from her?
3. What do you like about Jack? Are there things about him that you don't like?
4. What are the differences between CeeCee/Eve's relationship with Tim and Eve's relationship with Jack?
5. Do you think Eve is to blame for Cory's fears? What could she do, specifically, to help Cory feel like less of an outsider?
6. Do you think Eve appropriately answered Cory's questions about her father? Do you think Cory will question her father more as she grows older?