Saturday, August 21, 2010

Discussion Questions for Chapters 11-20

Rachel and I decided to go ahead and post the questions over the weekend per the request of a few of you. Please wait until Monday to post. I'll set up the Linky again on Monday morning so you can all link to your posts.

Please also remember that you are not limited to answering these questions. The questions are just there to prompt your discussion and give you some talking points. Feel free to not use the questions at all and write freely or use all of the questions. It is completely up to you!

1. Where do you think Tim and Marty are at this point in the story?
2. What were your thoughts as CeeCee was helping Genevieve deliver her baby?
3. After Genevieve died, what would you have done with her baby if you had been in CeeCee's shoes?
4. Why do you think CeeCee/Eve is still holding onto hope that Tim will come for her?
5. How do you think Eve will establish her new identity in Virginia?
6. What do you think of CeeCee/Eve now after she has gone through with the kidnapping, the delivery of the baby, the escape, and the relocation?



4 comments:

  1. Thanks for posting these early. I'm still going to just write my thoughts in paragraph form but will focus on answering these questions as I do.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you!!!! I had to sneak time here & there at work last week to get my answers posted. This way, I can just schedule my post for tomorrow. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loved the questions going up on Sunday, it let me get a head start so thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for posting early, even though I didn't take advantage of it. :)

    ReplyDelete