Rachel and I came up with six questions for you to discuss. Feel free to post on these questions or to write about other things that you found interesting in the first ten chapters.
Reminder: Please remember not to post spoilers. I know many of you couldn't put the book down, but some people haven't finished yet. If you think you may be posting a spoiler, go ahead and put up a red "SPOILER ALERT" in that part of your post.
1. What was your first impression of Tim?
2. If you were in CeeCee’s position, would you be willing to help your boyfriend in the way that she is willing to help Tim?
3. Why do you think CeeCee is so eager to please Tim?
4. Who do you think has it harder? Tim or CeeCee?
5. What character trait(s) about CeeCee stuck out the most to you in these first ten chapters?
6. Do you think CeeCee is as mature as she seems?
I'm adding the Linky tool to this post, so please put the link to your post in so we can all read each other's posts.
Rachel and I will each post on Monday! Can't wait to read everyone's posts.