Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Commencement: Part One

I feel like this book is off to an interesting start...I have lots to say! Can't wait to post it all tomorrow.

For now, here are three questions to get you started, but please feel free to add in your thoughts and feelings. We want to hear 'em! We'll put up a Linky in the morning...

1. Which girl do you identify the most with?

2. If you're a college student or graduate, what similarities or differences do you see between this story to your own college experience?

3. Which girl do you think has changed the most since her time in college? In what ways has she changed?


2 comments:

  1. I finally got caught up to part 1 and wanted to include my link! Sorry I am so behind!

    http://katiealange.wordpress.com/2010/10/17/commencement-part-1/

    ReplyDelete