Monday, October 11, 2010

Another Change in Schedule

Y'all, life is just crazy right now. Rachel and I talked last night and I also heard from a couple of book club members and we decided that we'd post pone the discussion of Part 2 for another week.

I am so sorry if we're disappointing anyone by continuing to have delays, but I think it's more important that we enjoy the reading process rather than cram to get things read quickly. I hope you can all understand. And hopefully some of you can finish Part 2 that weren't going to be able to finish.

We'll be back next week with the questions for Part 2 so everyone can link up!

3 comments:

  1. I just started last night so this works for me! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Life just needs to SLOW DOWN! I am loving the book, but I just can't keep up :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is actually helpful for me, I just got the book recently and so am behind on my reading

    ReplyDelete