Book Beginnings and Bookends
Sunday, September 12, 2010
Questions for Chapters 50-71
1. At the end we find out Tim was sending Cory money because he thought she could be his daughter since he was having an affair with Genevieve. Did you see this coming?
2. By the end of the story, what were your feelings about Eve? How had they changed since the beginning?
3. Were you happy with the way President Russel treated Cory?
4. If you were in Cory's shoes and had just found out all of this about the woman who raised you and who you believed to be your mother, how would you react? Would you forgive?
5. In your mind, how does this story end? Do they all live happily ever after? Does Cory go on having relationships with her old family and her new family?
6. How do you think Cory has changed throughout the story? Have your feelings about her changed?
Share to Twitter
Share to Facebook
Share to Pinterest
Post a Comment
Post Comments (Atom)