Anyhow....here are our questions for this last piece of Ape House:
1. How would you describe the relationship between John and Isabel?
2. What was your reaction to finding out Peter's role in the explosion and capture of the apes?
3. Both John and Amanda ended up achieving their professional goals. Amanda ended up getting pregnant and John is excited about having a baby. Do you think this is the end to their problems? Can John and Amanda be happy?
4. What did you find to be the most intriguing about the bonobos?
5. Which character did you enjoy reading about the most?
6. Was the ending what you expected? Did things resolve the way you thought they would?
7. And finally, any overall thoughts or feelings that these questions haven't addressed? How would you rate this book for others? Any part that you loved? Anything you hated? SHARE!